VersiCell drainage layer is installed directly onto the waterproofing membrance and covered with a geotextile filter before the soil media is added for planting. This cost-effective, environmentally-friendly system is a lightweight, high-strength interlocking modular cell manufactured from 100% recycled plastics.
- Easy to install with minimal on-site disruption. Minimum retrofitting required on existing concrete roof (subject to designed loading capacity )
- Rapid capture and discharge of surplus water
- Greater soil depth permits flexibility in plant selection as compared with gravel aggregate
- Protect and compatible with water proofing membrance
- Effective drainage layer preventing water-logging
- Inert to soil chemicals and bacteria